The hotel, and room were fine. Only annoying thing was no wifi (also not in the lobby) There were also terminals in the lobby which were not free. In 2013, in a city and country where free wifi is all over the place, this seems pretty cheap of them, since it is available if you pay. Other than that, also... More
- Also Known As:
- Lev Yerushalayim Hotel Jerusalem
- Lev Yerushalayim Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the center of town. Within walking distance of shopping and business areas, historical sites and cultural centers of Jerusalem. All suites and penthouses have one or two bedrooms,a living room, kitchenette, dining area, air conditioning, cable TV, radio and telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Lev Yerushalayim reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.