Nice people. Good breakfest made by Yosef. Clea. Rooms. Floors are som noise but the place in distance from the old city is good. So i am enthousiatic. I was there for the 4e time it even a nice walk true the Independence park to the old city.
- Also Known As:
- a Little House In The Colony Hotel
- a Little House In The Colony Hotel Jerusalem
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Little House In The Colony, B&B hotel, is the smallest hotel in Jerusalem, it has only 22 rooms, and family units, It is fully air conditioned, serves a nice Israeli breakfast on a great garden. It is a real charming corner of green country atmosphere in the heart of Jerusalem. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your A Little House in the Colony reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.