We booked the Intercontinental based on another friends booking without any research which was a little risky. The only other option was the Phoenicia Hotel (same price bracket) just down the road which is also worth a look from what our friends said. On arrival to avoid having to barter with the dodgy Lebanon taxis we organised a hotel transfer... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Vendome Intercontinental Beirut Hotel
- Le Vendome Intercontinental Beirut Hotel Beirut
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The intimate Le Vendome Beirut has for years hosted royalty, celebrities and dignitaries from around the globe. Ideally located on the Corniche, a wide promenade on the Mediterranean Sea, the hotel is an easy walk or taxi ride from the National Museum of Beirut, Beirut city centre and shopping on Hamra and Verdun streets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Otel so you can book your Le Vendome InterContinental Beirut reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.