If you're looking for a "can-do" or seamless and easy stay then this is not the place. You'll spend more time begging, pleading and seeking for a maintenance person to come to your room just to stop your TV from switching on by itself in the middle of the night, or to fix the drawers that cannot open because the... More
- Also Known As:
- Grand Millennium Al Wahda Hotel
- Grand Millennium Al Wahda Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This elegant five-star hotel first opened its doors in October 2010 as Abu Dhabi’s largest hotel with 844 rooms. Its spacious 585 hotel rooms and 265 residences have all been meticulously designed in a luxurious contemporary style, offering unrivalled comfort and high-tech connectivity, with features such as multi-line telephones with data ports, wireless internet connection, 37-inch LCD televisions, Bose sound systems, and heated towel racks.The hotel also boasts the largest health club in the city with a 2,700 sqm spa, rooftop outdoor swimming pool and a supersized gym equipped with top-of-the-line Technogym aerobic and weight training machines. Multiple dining venues beckon with authentic and wide-ranging international cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Amex, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Grand Millennium Al Wahda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.