This hotel is just OK I guess. Staff are friendly. rooms are expansive and the pool/swimming pool is in decent shape. However, if you dig a little deeper there are cracks. The decor is shoddy, the breakfast is not that great and the little things like a stacked mini bar are missing. The beds are also pretty hard. All in... More
- Also Known As:
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Rangoon
- Sedona Hotel Yangon Myanmar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Hotel situated on 8 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens facing the south east end of Yangon's famous Inya Lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Sedona Hotel Yangon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.