Arriving around 4am to this hotel felt suitably exotic in the quiet pre-dawn. We loved our clean, comfortable room overlooking the park. We found all staff were very friendly. We enjoyed the food very much. The iced tea with syrup on the side was delicious! The breakfasts were really good. Restaurant service was a little uneven, though. We had fun... More
- Also Known As:
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel
- Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi Hotel Nairobi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ole Sereni is a premium wildlife resort strategically located just off the Mombasa road overlooking the Nairobi National Game Park. Centrally positioned between the international airport and the city center, this is the only hotel bordering the wilds of the National Park. Ole Sereni offers all comforts and services to the business as well as leisure travelers and enjoys proximity to the central business district, international organizations, financial institutions, government offices and industrial area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ole - Sereni Hotel, Nairobi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.