We stayed from May 8 to May 10 ( 3 nights ) in 2013. There were Masai people perform every night from 8:30pm.The hotel is in the middle of masa mara park. excellent location! Rooms are cleans, staff are friendly and helpful. We had a very pleasant stay for the 3 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over 700 square miles of lush, sun-drenched plains encircle Keekorok Lodge, the oldest property in the Masai Mara Game Reserve in southwest Kenya. The lodge was opened in 1962 and is ideally situated in the direct path of the spectacular animal migration that occurs every year from July to October. Guests can experience unparalleled safari adventures and morning and evening game drives are a must for anyone visiting the reserve ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keekorok Hotel
- Keekorok Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Keekorok Lodge
- Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve