My first trip to Kenya, we stayed here for 3 nights. Everything was perfect, the staff, food, facilities. Simon, our guide was the best, so knowledgeable and personable. Others even told us Elephant Pepper was a cut above.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Pepper Camp Hotel Maasai Mara National Reserve
- Elephant Pepper Camp Hotel
- Elephant Pepper Camp Kenya/Masai Mara National Reserve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Pepper Camp is situated within the Mara North Conservancy. Small and exclusive, the camp is located in the heart of the African Bush. Our spacious canvas tents are comfortably furnished, featuring en suite bathrooms with flush toilets and traditional safari showers. Nothing rivals sitting around the campfire enjoying the sounds of the African night. Elephant Pepper Camp brings people back to nature – no traffic, no permanent structures, just the sights and sounds of the African bush. ... more less