Nice place with helpful staff. The rooms are cozy, the location is great (it is near to lot of places) and it is very easy to go to everywhere using the map and the directions that they provide. They arranged our Great Wall at Jinshanling tour (great!) and bought train tickets for us. I really recommend it!
- Also Known As:
- Sitting On The City Walls (Beijing) Courtyard House Hotel
- Sitting On The City Walls (Beijing) Courtyard House Hotel Beijing
- Courtyard Beijing
- Beijing Courtyard
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is Classic, Therefore it is Modern…¬City Walls (Beijing)/0 km…Staying and Being a real neighbor of locals/1 km circle…Forbidden city, Beihai park, Jingshan Park, Drum and Bell Tower, Houhai lake leisure area, Nanluoguxiang culture street. Senior officer’s private courtyards (China’s Chairman, Premier and Generals) Located in the central of the middle AXIS; definitely here is in the HEART of Ancient Peking.Quiet alleyway, friendly eyes exchange and warm greetings within neighbors, a simple and happy life atmosphere, all these are reminding you: Life Style in Old Town Beijing ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, HostelWorld, Priceline, Booking.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Sitting on the City Walls (Beijing) Courtyard House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.