We stayed here for one night after a trip to Pingyao. The Hostel is very clean and combined with a nice restaurant. Lots of possibilities to chill, even on the roof terrace. For a youth hostel it is a little overpriced though.
- Also Known As:
- Peking International Youth Hotel Beijing
- Peking International Youth Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A lively hostel! If you like to be surrounded by flowers, and if you like to feel like home when you travel, this is the right place for you!Peking International Youth Hostel is situated at the most charming and popular Hutong Conservative District in Beijing - the south of Nanluoguxiang. It is located near the very heart of the city, in the Dongcheng District. The alley's north end is enclosed by Gulou and Zhonglou. A little south-west at the end of the alley, is the middle axis of Beijing where the Jingshan Park, the Forbidden City and the Tiananmen Square sits along. The gorgeous night time attraction sites, Houhai, Qianhai and Shishahai is just to the west of the alley, in a distance that should take you around only 10 to 15 minutes walk through Yu'er Hutong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Booking.com so you can book your Peking International Youth Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.