I have very less to say, i left the hotel after the first night, although I had already paid for 5...The free wifi didn't work at all, I had to ask the receptionist to use the computer. At first he also wanted me to pay for it... The receptionist don't speak enough english to have a decent conversation or informations... More
- Also Known As:
- Beijing Hutong Culture Hotel
- Beijing Hutong Culture Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hutong represent an important culture element of Beijing city. Hutong Inn, inspired by Beijing Hutong culture, located in one of the oldest Beijing Hutong-North Luogu Xiang. Next to South Luogu Xiang, the imperial college, the Lama Temple, Houhai Lake, the temple of Earth park, the Smoke-bag slanting street, the Drum tower, the Bell tower, Prince Gong's Mansion, Deshengmen, Mao Zedong's former residence, Dongzhimen Ghost Street and other places of historic interest, scenic beauty and cultural attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Olotels, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip DaoDao, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Beijing Hutong Culture Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.