Only stayed in Beijing for two nights and I have already fell in love with the city. It is no doubt the tallest building in town, which reminds me the same awesome night view of Hancock building in Chicago. The 80th floor bar is no doubt the best place to go at night. Awesome band playing and great cocktails. If... More
- Also Known As:
- China World Summit Wing Hotel
- China World Summit Wing Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- China World Summit Wing, Beijing comprises 278 guest rooms and suites, four designer restaurants, two bars and a lounge. Accommodations with guest room sizes averaging 65 square metres are the most spacious in the city. The hotel also houses the city's highest spa retreat with CHI, The Spa - Shangri-La's signature spa brand - on level 77. Most of the city's attractions, such as the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, are within a 15-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your China World Summit Wing Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.