I spend 11 nights on a business trip last week. The atmosphere of the restaurant and lobby are quite sophisticated. Some request. Hope some more change of breakfast everyday. Sushi is difficult to order, no one around the counter. Hope quick preparation of noodles. Normally, have to wait 5 minutes more. Not just Water Melon juice, also Tomato juice is... More
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chongqing Nan`An Hotel Chongqing
- Le Meridien Chongqing Nan`An Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Chongqing, Nan'an offers some of the finest facilities in Chongqing, with 319 refined rooms and suites.Built within Chongqing's newest residential, shopping and entertainment destination, on the upper Yangtze River, the hotel is a short 15-minute walk from the river and a 10-minute drive from the Liberation Square Central Business District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Le Meridien Chongqing Nan'an reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.