One of the older properties in Jakarta. Clearly one can see the age of the property but rooms are good size and beds comfortable. Did not have a chance to eat in the hotel or use the facilities. I only stayed from night till early morning. The lobby bar was ok with decent live music.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Jakarta Hotel
- Le Meridien Jakarta Hotel Jakarta
- Jakarta Le Meridien
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Méridien Jakarta sits at the heart of the city’s golden triangle.Offering 396 rooms, the hotel exemplifies intimate luxury in a chic Javanese inspired environment. The hotel features an all-day dining restaurant, specialty restaurants serving delicious Lebanese and Japanese Cuisine, two bars—and a world class spa and fitness centre with Asian massage treatments, sauna and whirlpool. The fully renovated main ballroom, called SasonoMulyo, is thoughtfully designed and luxuriously appointed with a capacity up to 1000 guests—an ideal venue for wedding celebrations, corporate events and large-scale functions. A full range of audio, visual equipment and High Speed Internet Access is provided in 10 other meeting venues designed for 10 to 150 persons.Le Méridien Jakarta also features a penthouse suite featuring a 100-year old, handcrafted Kudus House; an intricately carved structure made from teak wood. Le MeridienClub encompasses the top four floors of the hotel tower, and the Club Lounge is on the 20th floor, providing spectacular views of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Le Meridien Jakarta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.