We stayed here from May 6 to 9, 2013 and we found the resort charming and very relaxing. PROS: - allowed us to check in early. Check in time was 2 pm but they checked us in when we arrived at 10am - friendly and accomodating staff - the resort only has a few rooms so the pool, restaurant and... More
- Also Known As:
- Tribal Hills Mountain Hotel Puerto Galera
- Tribal Hills Mountain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting on a hillside overlooking the sea and with breathtaking views of Mt. Malasimbo and the surrounding peaks, Tribal Hills offers the best of all worlds. Close to Aninuan and Talipanan beaches, breathtaking mountain and sea views and a short distance from the nightlife at White Beach. With our own beautiful swimming pool, excellent food and free shuttle to local attractions we are a family friendly resort. Come visit us at Tribal Hills! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Tribal Hills Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.