Hibiscus gives you a great room, for an honest price. Food and breakfast are great, the souvenirs presented are made by local artists. The garden is beautiful and the hammocks comfy. Only wifi is slow They can arrange trips for you around Puerto, and arrange a pick up Van, to El Nido. We had a great stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hibiscus Garden Inn is just a newly-opened establishment catering to local and foreign tourists who are looking for a modern but affordable place to stay in the city of Puerto Princesa. Conveniently located just 3 minutes away from the airport and accessible to any commercial and government establishments in the city. With 14 spacious Mediterranean inspired rooms, set in a quiet and relaxing ambiance of colorful flowers and native arts. All the rooms were built with the thought of giving "comfort" to its occupants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hibiscus Garden Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hibiscus Garden
- Hibiscus Garden Puerto Princesa
- Hibiscus Garden Hotel Palawan/Puerto Princesa