From the pictures, it seemed to be a beautiful hotel.Thus even though I had to pay almost SGD 400 for a one night stay, I thought it was worth the stay. First disappointment was due to the fact that just because I was a solo traveller, I had to pay for 2 pax for the yatch boat transfer as it... More
- Also Known As:
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Monaco Suites De Boracay Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Monaco Suites on Boracay IslandMonaco Suites de Boracay is the only luxurious exclusive all-suite resort on the island under German Management. Situated in a 16,000 square meter estate in Boracay’s finest location along a seaside hill, Monaco Suites boasts of spacious units sprawling out across well-maintained landscaped tropical gardens, with a panoramic view of Bulabog Beach and Mt. Luho (the highest elevation on the Island) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Monaco Suites de Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.