I really enjoyed a beatiful swimming pool at the last floor watching the beatiful mountains. Place is according to this chain and service was better tan other countries. Every morning they surprised me with some flower or chocolate at my bed wich is a wonderful detail.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Santiago Hotel Santiago
- Intercontinental Santiago Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- FASHIONABLE ELEGANCE IN PRESTIGIOUS EL GOLF The new financial district is a fitting locale for InterContinental Santiago, one of the city's most elegant hotels. Upscale shops and restaurants share the neighborhood, and top attractions such as San Cristobal Hill, Plaza de Armas and La Moneda Presidential Palace are nearby. You can be skiing in under an hour or sailing the ocean in less than two. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your InterContinental Santiago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.