We arrived at Arequipa Airport and it took 25 minutes to drive to the Casa Andina Private Collection hotel on Ugate. Truly this hotel is excellently located for sightseeing in Arequipa. It is adjacent to the Santa Catalina Convent and a 10 minute safe and pleasent stroll to the city centre - Plaza des Armes. The hotel is designed around... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Restored to its original grandeur, this storied pillar colonial mansion is the only 5-star hotel in Arequipa’s historic center – and is as much living museum as it is hotel. Inhabiting the 1794 former Casa de la Moneda (Mint House)—a National Historic Monument — it is Arequipa’s finest hotel and one of the most sumptuous hotels to stay in all of Peru. Brilliantly illuminated at night, the hotel is in the heart of Arequipa’s historic quarter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Olotels, Booking.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa Hotel Arequipa
- Casa Andina Private Collection Arequipa Hotel