The staff here really made our stay very comfortable and pleasant. We actually stayed here twice, once during our initial arrival in Cusco and then again after we had returned from Machu Picchu. Both stays were excellent. All the staff we encountered were friendly and spoke very good English. Willie and Victor went our of their way to make sure... More
- Also Known As:
- Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi Hotel
- Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Cusco is located in what used to be an elegant colonial residence.Throughout the hotel you’ll find a charming contrast between this imperial city’s rich history and modern convenience and comfort. Our spacious rooms are an invitation to rest, offering the ideal place to refuel and start a new day of exploration and discovery. As was characteristic in large colonial residences, our hotel has two interior patios where our guests can relax during a sunny afternoon or enjoy a soft breeze at the end of the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.