I stayed at the JW Marriott for two nights while in Cusco and the Casona les Pleiades for one night and I truly regret that I didn't stay at the Casona the entire time (not that the Marriott was bad, but Casona was just a very good value option). Located about one or two blocks from the heart of Cusco,... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel B&B "Casona Pleiades" is an intimate and charming private Bed and Breakfast, located in the historic artisans’ district of San Blas, three blocks from the Main Square, and within walking distance from Cusco’s main attractions, museums, restaurants and entertainment.Each room of our B&B features all modern comfort: private bathroom, cable TV, electric heater, safe deposit box, Wi-Fi internet connection and free internet access, orthopedic mattress, and down comforter.Services of laundry, tours and restaurants reservation, in-room massages, private taxi services, happy hour, complimentary airport pick-up on check-in day, etc. See you soon in CuscoThe Team at Casona Pleiades ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Casona les Pleiades reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casona Les Pleiades Hotel Cusco
- Casona Les Pleiades Hotel