A wonderful boutique (genuinely boutique) hotel in Cusco. A very short walk from Plaza de Armas. The staff are a pure delight and the service is excellent. We could not recommend staying here more strongly.
- Also Known As:
- Inkaterra La Casona Hotel
- Inkaterra La Casona Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Casona, Cusco's first boutique hotel, reflects the city's melange of cultures and traditions. A striking 16th century mansion - perhaps the first Spanish construction in Cusco - was built over the palace of Inca Manco Capac. This national monument is now an exclusive hotel located in the beautiful Plaza de Las Nazarenas, at the heart of the historical city. Inkaterra has meticulously created an 11-suite manor house, maintaining the original design and architecture around two open terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Inkaterra La Casona reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.