This hostel is a old colonial home, which meant it was nice but freezing. Sometimes I went outside to get warm..and fresh air. We arrived while they were doing construction in the back of the hostel, right where you have to go to shower and use the main bathrooms. It was often dusty and uncomfortable walking to the showers with... More
- Also Known As:
- Pirwa Hostels Backpackers Hotel
- Pirwa Hostels Backpackers Hotel Cusco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a chain hostels offering types of different accommodations for backpackers of entire world giving them all the basic needs such us , internet access, room of video , bar safe deposit boxes, pleasing environment and the most important the location in the center of the cusco city... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Booking.com, HostelBookers, Venere, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Pirwa Hostels Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.