I was impressed by this property. The staff was superb. There are 4 restaurants onsite. Many locals come and dine here. All in the details....and this hotel has lots of them. Extremely comfortable room. I enjoyed this IC property over the one in Santiago, Chile....much better. Excellent value and very inexpensive. I will be staying there again.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hotels Real San Salvador Hotel
- Intercontinental Hotels Real San Salvador Hotel San Salvador
- Intercontinental San Salvador
- San Salvador Intercontinental
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE PLACE TO BE. Ideally located adjacent to Central America’s largest mall the hotel is connected by a pedestrian overpass to the MetroCentro shopping centre which offers more than 250 stores. The Real InterContinental San Salvador is right where you want to be, in the heart of the city’s business district, close to the corporate offices of many major companies and with easy access to the airport. Our newly remodeled rooms offer; 300 thread count Egyptian linen, down feather mattress topper, soundproof windows, high speed internet connection with 12 MB, and several HD Channels including NBC, ABC, Fox Sports, ESPN and more. The hotel has long been recognized for its gastronomic offerings and features award winning restaurants and bars, including the countries only Brazilian Steak house the Faisca do Brasil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your InterContinental Hotels Real San Salvador reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.