Really had a nice relaxing time. We were enjoying our 25th anniversary. The breakfast was awesome, and just the right amount. Just a short walk to the free trolley and no driving for those that wish to indulge in a few good pubs. Hospitality was top notch! Thanks to John, Joetta, Philipa and those I've failed to mention.
- Also Known As:
- Annapolitan Hotel Annapolis
- Annapolitan Hotel
- Annapolitan Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Over one hundred years ago, the Annapolitan bed and breakfast became one of first venues in Annapolis to accommodate guests. The gorgeous colonial home, originally a farm, housed workers during the week before they headed back to their homes on eastern shore each weekend. Over the years, many things have changed at our quaint Annapolis bed and breakfast, but many things remain the same. The Annapolitan Bed and Breakfast continues hosting guests from near and far, providing quaint, cozy accommodations for those wishing to experience the maritime city of Annapolis. While the city of Annapolis has grown, becoming a travel destination for sailing, dining, entertainment, shopping and historic sightseeing, the elegance and hospitality of the Annapolitan remains unchanged, establishing it as one of the finest Annapolis bed and breakfasts around. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Annapolitan Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.