We really enjoyed Palacio de Dona Leonor. The room was large and comfortable with a nice view of the garden in the courtyard. we did not eat at the restaurant but were very pleased with the referrals the staff gave us to other eateries. We would return again. The only downside is that they have no screens and there was... More
- Also Known As:
- Palacio De Dona Leonor Hotel Antigua
- Palacio De Dona Leonor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury boutique hotel in Antigua Guatemala. Experience the history of Antigua Guatemala in one place. Travel 500 years in the past and enjoy the decor and details of each room, which are named after the characters of the conquest of Guatemala. If you are looking for quality and excellent service, we recommend you this magical hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Palacio de Dona Leonor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.