Perfect location to explore Dubrovnik. Great facilities and wonderful, helpful staff. Would highly recommend to anyone staying in Dubrovnik. If you're lucky enough to get a room with a view the landscape in view is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The seven stylish studios are situated in a quiet pedestrian street at Pile gate and a one minute walk from the Old town, 20 meters from the sea and only a few steps away from a swimming beach. They have been completely renovated and modernized with contemporary furnishings and interiors. The studios offer a quieter reprieve to the hustle and bustle of the Old Town but are still conveniently located and are only a small stroll from the main street Stradun, restaurants, bars, and main attractions. MirÓ studio apartments are perfect for a couple or the single traveller looking for quality lodging, modern decor and a quiet, convenient location. The MirÓ studio apartments are an absolute must for the visitor looking to have their every need catered to. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your The MirO Studio Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Miro Studio Apartments Hotel Dubrovnik
- The Miro Studio Apartments Hotel