One of the best hotel ever ! This is a precious place with fantastic suite. Deco is just amazing and the service is perfect. Small number of rooms spread out in a great exotic garden. Every detail is incredible. The swimming pool is great too. They have bicycle to reach downtown within 10 minutes. Extremely charming and relaxing ! We... More
- Also Known As:
- The Luang Say Residence Hotel Luang Prabang
- The Luang Say Residence Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quaintly located in a lush landscaped garden, this luxurious property provides 5 colonial style buildings that include this fully decorated boutique resort. Other than leisure travelers, this property is also a perfect base for guests on transit since it’s only a short drive away from the airport and downtown. All the 24 suites are fully equipped with a flat screen television, personal mini bar, in-room safe and WiFi internet access. Featuring numerous onsite facilities such as a large swimming pool, dining room, library, foreign exchange service and laundry service. For explorations, guests can walk down the tree lined streets where you will find a wide range of restaurants, cafes, vibrant handicraft markets and the famous, Mekong River. The city also boasts its 32 protected temples and the famous attraction, Haw Kham Royal Palace Museum – which you should not miss. The Luang Say Residence awaits your visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, T4B, Splendia, Orbitz, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Luang Say Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.