I would have given 5 stars, had it not been for my distasteful check-out experience. Front desk staff completely ignored me for more that 15 minutes as I waited to check out; she acted as though I was invisible...seriously. Ultimately switched to another line to check out of hotel. Stayed for 4 nights in a beautiful room overlooking the Palm,... More
- Also Known As:
- The Palm Shoreline Apartments Hotel Dubai
- The Palm Shoreline Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be the first to discover Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa, a unique luxury resort on Dubai's Palm Jumeirah island.Be thrilled by a sunny Polynesian island theme, with vertical gardens, fresh flowers and artworks bringing elegance to luminous interiors. Personal service makes every guest and visitor feel specialAll 361 deeply comfortable rooms and 182 apartments have balconies. Indulge in a Beach Villa with a roof terrace and pool.Dine in a different part of the world every night with eight restaurants and seven bars and lounges. Dance in Dubai's newest nightclub, sip a sunset cocktail. A ballroom hosts celebrations, while InspiredMeetings concierges offer creative incentive stays.A cozy retreat from Dubai, the brand new resort sprawls on a long private beach on Palm Jumeirah's East Crescent. Cruise, water-ski, sunbathe by the pool, arrange golf, rediscover well-being in So SPA. Families love the Kids Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Dubai The Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.