My wife and I were initially concerned about the fact that Sojourn was outside of the Siem Reap area but realized pretty quickly that it was great to be in the small village area that we were in. In fact, it was a good introduction to the Khmer temples as there was a small temple ruin - Wat Anthem that... More
- Also Known As:
- Sojourn Boutique Villas Hotel
- Sojourn Boutique Villas Hotel Siem Reap
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among rice paddies and palm trees lies Sojourn, the place to unwind and experience Siem Reaps best treasures. Imagine relaxing in tropical surrounds, enjoying decadent cocktails poolside, or at the swim up bar or perhaps indulge in a massage at our 'Origins' Spa. And when a hard days travels draw to a close, watch our magical sunset, as the day sinks into the palm trees. Sojourn offers unique accommodation, the best Khmer hospitality and a team committed to ensuring you have the ultimate escape. With only ten private villa rooms Sojourn offers journeys of an entirely different nature.Located only a short drive from Siem Reap town, within walking distance of the Ancient Wat Athvea temple and purpose built for your ultimate experience....Welcome to Sojourn ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sojourn Boutique Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.