We stayed at the Villa Frangipani a couple of weeks ago and had a wonderful stay! The staff their treated us with the friendly hospitality that you would expect from a small friendly guesthouse. Location, breakfasts and the lovely pool were highlights! All the crew were awesome, especially Pisey who went out of her way to welcome us!
- Also Known As:
- Frangipani Villa Hotel, Siem Reap Hotel Siem Reap
- Frangipani Villa Hotel, Siem Reap Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Frangipani Villa Hotels consist of three boutique hotels providing nice and comfortable accommodations. The accommodations consist of Frangipani Villa-60's and Frangipani Villa-90 in Phnom Penh and Frangipani Villa Hotel in Siem Reap, the city which is full of ancient temples. The Frangipani Villa Hotel property is a more recent property designed in art deco style in combination with traditional Khmer architecture for interior and exterior design and it is a stylish boutique hotel with some contemporary touches. The hotel is located in the heart of Siem Reap and located at No. 0603, Street Wat Bo Salakormreuk Commune, a short tuk tuk ride from the city’s popular Pscar Chas Market to Angkor Wat and providing ready access to other sites. The hotel is also 2 minutes walk from a mini-mart, coffee shop and ATM.The hotel provides a selection of suite, double and twin rooms. Comfortable seating for relaxing at any time of the day or for informal meetings are available on the roof top terrace and near swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Frangipani Villa Hotel, Siem Reap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.