We stayed three nights using it as a base for visiting the temples at Angkor Wat. Our first room faced Highway 6 which although not very noisy was not as good as the rooms facing the pool to which we changed. The breakfast and lunches were very good with plenty of choice - both Cambodian and western.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Angkor Resort And Spa
- Royal Angkor Hotel Siem Reap
- Royal Angkor Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Angkor Resort & Spa is a Khmer Classical Designed Resort located in the heart of Siem Reap Angkor. The building is inspired by early 20th Century classical Khmer Architecture; consisting of matured, selected Cambodian species of fauna & flora in a carefully manicured Garden. The Royal Angkor Resort & Spa promotes a unique theme that centres on the culture, heritage, food and the way of life of the Cambodian people. We call it "The Khmer Journey & Experience". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Royal Angkor Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.