I stayed there for 2 nights in November and loved it. The staff is very friendly and the rooms are ok. The hotel is about 5 min by foot from the main street with many restaurants and bars. The pool is nice although we did not have time to use it. Great spaghetti carbonara!
- Also Known As:
- The Villa Siem Reap Hotel Siem Reap
- The Villa Siem Reap Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Siem Reap offers the best central location, fantastic rooms, and the best service in Siem Reap. Information is available on touring the best of Siem Reaps temples and other attractions. All rooms have AC,HW,Safe,Mini Bar and Satelite TV. The Villa looks forward to welcoming you and being part of your Siem Reap adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, HostelBookers, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Villa Siem Reap reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.