We stayed 2 nights. The lobby, the room, the breakfast, the evening show at the bar, the wonderful fitness room, all was so good amd we really enjoyed the hotel from all aspects. Great taxi service to any destination, all was very good. We use the concierge service to buy train tickets to Shanghai and had a small issue. We've... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Suzhou Hotel Suzhou
- Intercontinental Suzhou Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Suzhou is the most prestigious luxury hotel in the historic garden city of Suzhou. This stunning new property occupies a coveted location on the shores of Jinji Lake, a showpiece destination in one of China’s most cherished tourism cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your InterContinental Suzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.