We stayed here for one night after allowing a taxi driver to suggest lodging for a quick stop over in Cali. Besides offering rooms with beds for guests to sleep in, "Hostal San Fernando" doesn't have one characteristic of a hostel. There is no kitchen to utilize, the environment isn't sociable or friendly, the one staff member isn't polite nor... More
- Also Known As:
- Hostal San Fernando Hotel
- Hostal San Fernando Hotel Cali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- South of downtown Cali, rooms and suites with hot water ,AC, cable TV ,free WiFi , direct dial, american managers, beautiful area, affordable rates, free tourist information .The Hostel is two blocks away from Cali's new Mass Transit System and within easy distance to major shopping centers.Located in San Fernando one of Cali's oldest and most traditional neighborhoods with many trees,parks ,shops and restaurants that will make your stay with us a pleasant experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Hostal San Fernando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.