My family of 4 (wife and two sons) visited Medellin and stayed at the Intercontinental Medellin. The physical state of the hotel is very good, very clean, great free wifi coverage, excellent restaurants, bars, coffee bar where they can make an awesome cappuccino, and a beautiful pool and spa service. It is a safe city and the excellent security on... More
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Medellin Hotel Medellin
- Intercontinental Medellin Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Medellin is a resort-like setting just minutes from the bustle of downtown. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, you won t want to miss the Museum of Antioquia, The Medellin Interactive Museum and the Medellin Botanical Garden. El Parque de los Deseos and El Tesoro Shopping Mall both offer a range of entertainment options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your InterContinental Medellin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.