Let's start by saying that a trip to Galapagos, will never bring the same comfort level you have in a luxury 5 star hotel in any beach resort you mught be used to. Having said that, Silberstrain is a great accomodation for visiting the islands. Our room was clean and big enough. We had dinner a couple of times in... More
- Also Known As:
- Galextur Hotel Puerto Ayora
- Hotel Silberstein Galapagos Islands/Puerto Ayora, Santa Cruz
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In 1991 family Silberstein bought the former Residencial Angermeyer from the long Galapagos inhabitants Angermeyer. It was known to be the No.1 destination for information about the Islands. Today it has been rebuilt with all amenities to fulfill the expectations and beyond of our guests from all over the world. Our 24 comfortable rooms are all equipped with individual air condition and have a private bathroom with shower and permanent hot water, heated environmentally friendly by the sun. Our Restaurant offers international food and local specialties prepared by our professional team. For a complete vacation we offer any kind of tours, such as Diving with our attached Dive Center and Daily Tours, as well as airport transfers and in between the different islands. Contact us for more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Silberstein reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.