We really enjoyed our second visit after 2011. The service all around the hotel has improved, especially the guys in the kitchen made a great step in the right direction. Enjoying dinner and a little shisha under the desert sky has been a very nice treat. Kitesurfing at the Harry Nass station is really nice for the advanced kiter, lots... More
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Mercure Dahab Bay View stretches over 18.000 m2 private beach with the colorful Sinai & Red Sea mountains as backdrop. The resort captivates the senses with its unsurpassed facilities & relaxing atmosphere. Welcome to the Mercure Dahab Bay View"Mr. Ahmed NAEIM, Hotel Manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, ACCOR, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Dahab Bay View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Dahab Bay View Hotel Red Sea And Sinai
- Mercure Dahab Bay View Hotel