This is a truly unique and memorable place to stay. Simon, the owner and his small team treat guests like friends - going out of their way to inform and delight. The location is magical and we were treated to wonderful tours of the plantation & a cooking demonstration- from enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff. The rooms, whilst simple, give you... More
- Also Known As:
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat Hotel Thekkady
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat Idukki
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat is set on an organic coffee and spice plantation in the hills of Kerala. The Retreat comprises traditional wooden cottages, embellished with invaluable antiques. The activities available are yoga, cooking lessons, visit to the tea factory(5 kms), visit or massage at the Ayurveda centre(6 kms), and Periyar Tiger Reserve (38 kms). There are many spectacular walking routes. One leaves the Retreat invigorated by the fresh air, pampered by the caring staff and visually delighted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Paradisa Plantation Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.