The hotel has an amazing view and food is good. Service is average and cleanliness is also good. Recommended to stay atleast two days as rains are frequent and may spoil your adventure trips to forest.
- Also Known As:
- Thekkady Wild Corridor Hotel
- Thekkady Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Hotel Thekkady
- Wild Corridor Resort Thekkady
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thekkady Wild Corridor almost defies description. It is an eco- friendly , elevated boutique retreat offering top of the range luxury accommodation situated on a verdant hill side , overlooking thousands of acres of lush green valley and offers an uninterrupted view. A heaven of 13 elevated Villas with 33 spacious private rooms and 2 spacious private villas, offering both luxury and wilderness experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Thekkady Wild Corridor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.