The hotel is in a lovely setting, within walking distance of the main temple site. The rooms are well equipped and spacious. Spotlessly clean. Good breakfast. I also recommend the hotel shop - cheaper than the normal shops in such a hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Lalit Temple View Khajuraho Hotel
- The Lalit Temple View Khajuraho Hotel Khajuraho
- Holiday Inn Khajuraho
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Khajuraho "The City of Exotic-Temples", a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Built between 950 AD & 1050AD, these exquisitely sculpted magnificent temples, are grouped into three divisions - the western, eastern & southern. Located 200 meters from the famous Western Group of Temples offering excellent views, The Grand Temple View Khajuraho is architecturally built along contemporary lines embellished with inspirations from this rich and exotic locale. After total renovation, the hotel has been recommissioned as high quality boutique living experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your The Lalit Temple View Khajuraho reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.