We arrived after 4 days at the Kumbh Mela followed by a 19 hour train journey to the oasis of tranquillity that is the Vinayak. Jitu and his family made us so very welcome. The Vinayak is to the rear of Junagarh Fort in a small street and secure behind large metal gates. Inside a lies a small courtyard surrounded... More
- Also Known As:
- Vinayak Guest House Hotel
- Vinayak Guest House Hotel Bikaner
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vinayak Guesthouse is a small family home that has been welcoming travelers for a few years. It is run by a retired Indian Air Force Officer who now works with Urmul Trust, a local NGO, his wife, and their son, a zoology student Guest house is located near(just north of Junagarh fort of Bikaner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Vinayak Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.