"Best hotel in Ranthambore " I stayed in the Welcome Heritage Ranthambhore property almost twice in a year with my family. My last visit in the m/o May2013 for 3 nights. Mr. C.P.Singh and all hotel staff is very helpfull and well dressed The exterior of the hotel is very well maintained with beautiful gardens and bushes.According To Me very... More
- Also Known As:
- Welcomheritage Ranthambore Forest Hotel
- Welcomheritage Ranthambore Forest Hotel Sawai Madhopur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place of ExcellenceAesthetically designed and maintained in style, our resorts have drawn tourists from within the country and abroad. We offer a wide variety of terrain to suit every member of the family, and the nature trips are great for beginners too. Boasting a scenic setting village and good accessibility from all the nearest cities, our resorts spell the route to a perfect family destination.Spread in over five acres, the Resort borders the lush green forest, behind which the mountains provide a unique backdrop. On all sides it offers a spectacular view of untamed nature in all its manifestations of flora and fauna.Enjoy the spectacle of the wildlife sanctuary in the jungle safari and, back at the Resort, play volleyball, badminton on our immaculately prepared courts or go swimming or just laze in the sun or under the shady trees in our elegant lawns.Our cottages are split into clusters, with each cluster being a specific category. There are small lawns in front of every cluster with seating arrangements.The delicious food prepared with fresh ingredients adds to the overall experience and the tourists can enjoy and relax at the Bar with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and cigars.The Spa and Wellness center is for those who want to pamper their souls and rejuvuenate.And this is just the beginning to come and experience the best holiday of your lifetime.Be impressed by the elegant and stylish rooms at RFRSuper Deluxe cottages are located on Pool side and rich interiors and furnishings with a mini-bar, fridge, LCD TV, study desk and coffee maker. The luxurious king-size/Twin beds with a large window overlook the resort. Bathrooms are en suite, with 24 hours running water, both hot and cold. Cottages are an effortless combination of modern day comforts and elements of traditional design.Delicious Food in the lap of naturaland Regal AmbienceThe multi-cuisine Restaurant with 90 Covers, created to please every discerning palate, serves a selection of international and Indian specialties with prompt courteous service. The ambience and tasteful décor of the Dining Room adds to the pleasure of the delicacies prepared by our experienced chefs.The beverage list features a wide range of cocktails, mocktails and fine wines. These are augmented by liqueurs, beers, vodka & cognacs. The Bar offers a wide variety of beverages, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Venere, Stentorian NV and Tingo so you can book your WelcomHeritage Ranthambore Forest Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.