Myself and my boyfriend stayed here during our trip to Udaipur. This guest house has been one of the best we've stayed in during our travels around India. Our room was spacious, clean and had lots of storage for our things. The restaurant boasts a rooftop which has a view of Lake Pichola and the City Palace. The guest house... More
- Also Known As:
- Panorama Guest House Hotel Udaipur
- Panorama Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moments away from virtually all Udaipur’s attractions, historic and cultural monuments and sites of interests Panorama started providing its exquisite services from the year 1996, in an old Rajput Haveli which is run itself by the owners and their family.We have blended yesterday’s elegance with today’s comforts ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld and Agoda so you can book your Panorama Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.