The staff at Villa Kunang Kunang was the hi-light of our stay in all of Bali. They were so helpful, kind, and a pleasure to be around. We would have loved to be a bit closer to town (they are about a 15-20 minute walk), but the staff was always available to drop us where ever we wanted.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Kunang Kunang Hotel
- Villa Kunang Kunang Hotel Ubud
- Villa Kunang Kunang Ubud, Bali
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Kunang Kunang is an eco-friendly retreat set within an organic garden and encompassed by productive rice terraces. This inspiring property captures the gentle spirit of a village community. It has been named after the swarm of fireflies that flicker around the garden at night performing for travellers in a synchronised harmony. Villa Kunang Kunang features just two distinctive accommodations. The first is a two-story Traditional Rice Barn made completely from wood, bamboo and other sustainable materials. The second is an authentic Balinese Bungalow with a thatched rooftop and a shady terrace facing the rice fields. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, AsiaRooms, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Villa Kunang Kunang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.