Stayed here while on a tour of South Africa. There seemed a bit luck if you got a good room. The room I stayed in was quite nice and may have been renovated with a good shower and nice fittings. Breakfast was also quite good also had a buffet dinner here was fine. My sister’s room was next to the... More
- Also Known As:
- Lugogo Sun Hotel Ezulwini
- Lugogo Sun Swaziland, Africa - Ezulwini
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits visitors to the Lugogo Sun Hotel in Swaziland. Breakfast and dinner is served daily with a buffet lunch every Sunday, complete with live entertainment. For the kids, there’s Kamp Kwena - an adventure of excitement and entertainment. There’s a TV room, jungle gym, sandpit, putt-putt course, tree house and our specially trained staff will take care of the kids while mom and dad embark on their own voyage of Lugogo Sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Expedia and HotelsClick so you can book your Lugogo Sun reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.