What a lovely place to catch our breath (and recover from 40 hours of air travel) a day and a half before setting out on a week's safari. The setting was very peaceful, with beautiful gardens, lots of trees and a nice room for accommodation. The main building was very interesting, including a great restaurant and excellent staff. The food... More
- Also Known As:
- Serena Mountain Village Hotel
- Serena Mountain Village Hotel Arusha
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set at the heart of a traditional coffee estate in the majestic environs of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro, the exquisitely appointed Mountain Village Lodge offers heady views over verdant tropical forests, cool mountain walks, a wonderful array of wildlife, roaring fires and superlative cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Serena Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.