We spent one night on a raft on the river Kwai during our tour from Bangkok to the north of Thailand, I must say it was a very interesting experience. The room was confortable and had a small terrace. The little island was very interesting and the food was good. Something to remember.
- Also Known As:
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Hotel Kanchanaburi
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Kanchanaburi
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- River Kwai Jungle Rafts. The original floating hotel since 1976 in Kanchanaburi Thailand. It was recognized as UNSEEN PARADISE in Thailand and welcoming people around the world. The River Kwai Jungle Rafts is selected as one of the best for floating hotels in the world by The Telegraph UK in 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your River Kwai Jungle Rafts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.