My wife and I stayed here for one night, only because we could not get out of staying here one less time. The staff were lukewarm at reception but bell boy was nice, booking in was fine, was showed first room and it was dark, old rundown and very very smelly, It smelled like blocked up sewage, bell boy said... More
- Also Known As:
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket Hotel Patong
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket Patong
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyton Leelavadee Phuket - A warm, friendly & stylish Thai style resort...Located only minutes walk from famous Patong Beach. All accommodation includes private balconies, electronic safe, air conditioning, mini bar and fridge, tea and coffee making facilities, IDD phone connection, sattelite TV and bathroom. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyton Leelavadee Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.