Fantastic quiet location close to whatever you want from a lively resort even in low season. Huge jacuzzi in room but a pity that it took so long to fill. Would certainly consider going back on next visit and hopefully having some company in the bath!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A little oasis in the middle of Patong. The hotel buildings resemble the beautiful traditional Thai style. Once you walk through the reception area there is a nice pool area with 3 restaurants. 34 rooms deluxe and pavilion rooms are spread out amongst the beautiful tropical gardens. A fantastic value for money. Internet wireless system and tour desk to enjoy the best of Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Royal Phawadee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Phawadee Village Hotel Patong
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong
- Royal Phawadee Village Hotel
- Royal Phawadee Village Patong, Phuket